Sunday 29 January 2012

Special Moments




The layout I am sharing with you today is based upon Let’s Capture These Sketches #46.



I was really excited to receive my Prima papers and thought that this was a great opportunity to use them in this layout.

I created the circular frame and applied crackled paint to create an aged look.


I also used a combination of pink and blue flowers to compliment the colours of the paper.






Supplies:

Paper: Prima Pixie Glen Collection

Other: Prima leaves, Prima flowers Calcutta Minis Porcelane, Pearl Penache Ice Castle flowers, Fairytale Roses orchid, Kaisercraft paper blooms dusty pink and sea breeze, Ranger distress crackle paint, Bobunny trinkets, Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Motifs, Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch, Prima alphabet stickers, chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...