- Select a piece of watercolour paper.
- Stamp image using Stazon black ink.
- Press the closed lid of a Classic Stampin' Pad down against the ink pad, creating a small pool of colour in the lid; then open the lid. (If you don’t have Stampin’ Up ink pads, dap an aqua painter/blender pen along the edge of an ink pad).
- Use a blender pen, an Aqua Painter, or a damp watercolor brush to lift the ink from the lid and apply to the stamped image.
- Start from a stamped line, then work away from it. This creates the dark and light shades.
- For small areas, I just used the marker to colour these sections.
Stamps : The Greeting Farm - Hope and Grace stamp set
Ink: Stazon black, Stampin” Up basic black
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Hope and Grace stamp set