Thursday, 26 January 2012

With Love






Hello fellow bloggers. I have had a lovely time in both Thailand and Singapore. I am still finding my feet and am slowly returning back to reality! Today I am sharing with you a card which is for WMSC 81. 


The flowers in the background paper remind me of the beautiful vibrant Asian flowers which I saw while on holidays. To create the background frame, I cut and embossed two Fleur De Lis Squares from the floral paper and then trimmed of some of the detail off one. Where the squares overlapped, I simply attached some ribbon.

Next I used a border stamp from the vintage labels 10 set. Following this I selected a vintage labels 1 border stamp then added a sentiment from fancy phrases. 




I added foam tape to each layer to add dimension.




To finish the card I added some pearls and a bow.

Supplies:

Paper: Merci Vintage Rose, DCWV paper stack brights

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Vintage Label 10, Fancy Phrases, Vintage Labels 1

Ink: Stampin’ Up Rich Razzleberry

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Squares, Classic Rectangles Small, Classic Rectangles Large, Labels One and Labels Ten, ribbon, foam tape, pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love this rich warm plum colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow to the richness of colour and I love the label layering. Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color scheme is positively delicious! I just love how you die cut the layer of patterned paper, so pretty. The layered labels are perfect with it...go glad you could play along with the WMSC this week :)! Come back sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those die cuts are great with your theme! I love how you layered the labels like that! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such rich colours. I do like the way you've made a rectangle with the Fleur de Lis squares - great idea, and the layering of different dies is super. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cathy! Love the frames and how you layered them. Beautiful colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...