Saturday 4 February 2012

Just For You!


Hello everyone! My first complete week back at work is complete. Three days with my new class and grade complete. Wet weather.....eergh! It’s not easy having 74 children inside for both play breaks and the remedy is....it’s the weekend!

My card today is based upon the Let’s Capture These Sketches card sketch.

I have gone for a vintage feel. As usual, I have inked the edges of my papers.



I used Spellbinders Fancy tags two, die cut and stencilled it. 



I applied a Nestabling pearls just to finish off the sentiment tag.


Supplies:
Paper: Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings 6 ½” paper pad, Stampin’ Up whisper white
Ink: Distress Ink old paper, Momento angel pink, Stampin’ Up soft suede
Stamp: JustRite Fancy Labels
Other: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Two, Want 2 Scrap Nestabling, Prima Flowers Calcutta minis porcelane and Fairytale roses baby pink.

Thanks for looking!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...