Saturday 25 February 2012

Sweet Nothings


This is a layout I have completed following the Kaisercraft Saturday sketch #2.

I used the square die cut paper as the main background. I selected the lamp post wooden flourish and painted it white. Using two strips of adhesive pearls, I wrapped them around the lamp post. I attached some butterflies, mini blooms and the blue birds from the adhesive sheet. 


To complete the corner embellishment cluster, I used die cut elements from the paper pad.

The simple journaling just finishes the layout.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings collection, 6 ½” paper pad and rub ons

Other: Kaisercraft wooden flourish twin lamp post, Kaisercraft mini paper blooms coconut, fairy floss and iceberg, Kaisercraft paper blooms sea breeze, Kaisercraft pearls, Martha Stewart paper doily, American Thickers subway alpha stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...