Saturday 28 July 2012

Pretty In Pink

Hello everyone. I was extremely excited by the current challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. You are required to create a card or project inspired by the COLORS IN THE PHOTO and INCLUDE A FLOWER! Pink, flowers......my type of card!

At the moment I am drawn to incorporating vintage pictures into my cards. I found this image from the internet and I just liked it immediately.

My papers were based upon this image. I used some Spellbinder edgeabilities dies to frame my card front. I inked the edges to create a vintage feel. Added some pearls, lace and of course some flowers. I inked my seam binding to compliment the papers and added a flourish to finish it off.

Supplies:

Paper:  Prima Fairy Belle Collection 6: paper stack, Kaisercraft cardstock

Ink: Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Tattered Rose reinker

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities classic ovals large, Spellbinders Edgeabilities classic scallop, Die-namics fancy flourish, Kaisercraft paper blooms and pearls, seam binding, lace and  leaves.

Thanks for stopping by!






post signature

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...