Last night I started and boy was it difficult. Everything I planned to use was too big. The above card is what I eventually came up with. I still have my layers and have made four so far...I intend to make approx 10 of these.
I started by matting the designer paper and cutting out one of the holly motifs dies. The holly motif looked a little bit lost with the designer paper so I added the red and creme labels frames. I stamped and punched out the ornament and added a holly leaf. I trialled some ribbon to break up the background a little bit and found this striped ribbon that worked well.
Here are some close ups...
Paper: Stampin' Up! Candlelight Christmas specialty designer series paper, old olive, real red and very vanilla
Ink: Stampin' Up! old olive and real red
Stamp: Stampin' Up! Delightful Decorations
Other: Spellbinders nestabilities labels one, decorative labels one and holly motifs, Sullivans holly punch, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Stampin' Up! ornament punch and ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!