Saturday 8 June 2013

You're So Sweet

Hello everyone. I am sharing my latest card with you that I have created. I followed a few things week to create my card, a sketch, inspiration photo and a mood board.

At The Shabby Tea Room, you are asked to create a card or project inspired by THE COLORS FROM THE PHOTO, INCLUDE FLOWERS AND A TEA THEME!


To create my background, I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create a mat. I layered it with some pink cardstock followed by papers from Maja Design. I distressed the edges and sewed around the edge. I started layering by adding some complimentary papers, lace and seam binding. I stamped my sentiment and coloured it in using my SU! markers.

I had a resin teapot, which I placed upon some cardstock. I added some foam tape to add some dimension. Of course my cards always have a bow and some flowers!

The sketch that I used is from Mojo Monday. The mood board is from Maja Designs. The mood board provides some inspiration for you to be creative. It's a great concept, especially when you have some beautiful papers to create with.





Supplies: 

Paper: Maja Designs vintage summer basics, SU! very vanilla

Stamp: JustRite You're so sweet set

Ink: Versafine vintage sepia

Other: Martha Stewart eyelet lace and doily lace punches, Spellbinders picot edge circles, lacey circles, standard circles small, Memory Box Amira flourish, Melissa Frances resin teapot, Ruby Rock-It lace, seam binding, Hooked on Craft flowers, doily.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...