Sunday 25 August 2013

Special Day



Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. Today I would like to share a card that I have created following a sketch from The Sweet Stop.

I really liked the design and had some time so I thought that I would play along this week. I haven't created cards with much stamping lately and wanted to pull out my favourites and stamp away! I stamped the floral centre onto some SU! water colour paper and used my SU! subtles markers to colour it in.
I used some muted tones throughout my card...my favourites! I repositioned the bow to the side as it worked better for me there as I wanted to add some flowers.





Supplies: 

Paper: Pion Design, SU! crumb cake and very vanilla cardstock

Stamp: JustRite Botanical Medallions and banners

Ink: StazOn jet black, Versa Magic pink petunia, Memento desert sand, SU! subtles collections markers

Other: Spellbinders floral ovals, classic ovals small, JustRite nested oval medallion labels, Vintage label and banner dies, lace, Hug Snug lyric rose seam binding, Prima flowers encore B

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfectly pretty take on the sketch.. lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty and delicate, love the touches of ribbons and laces,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible, so beautiful. Thanks for playing along this week at The Sweet stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card, love the tiny details you add, really makes them super special...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...