Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Card

Hello everyone! I had a little free time so I decided to make a Christmas card. This is a quick a simple card to make. It follows the current Mojo Monday sketch as well as the latest challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. You are asked to create a card or project inspired by the photo and INCLUDE RED, WHITE & BROWN!

I used lots of elements from Kaisercraft's St Nicholas Collection. I just let the papers do all the work. I distressed the edges and did a little fussy cutting and that was it! This is the type of card that is easy to make in bulk if you are pressed for time.

Supplies:

Kaisercraft Products: St Nicholas Collection: Kris Kringle P1285, Father Christmas P1286, Paper Noel P1282, Collectables CT676,  St Nicholas Paper Pad PP913, Kaisercard Weave Coffee Bean CD108

Other: Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock, ribbon, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Distrezz It All.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...