Monday 23 December 2013

Last Minute Christmas Cards

Hello everyone! It's quite late and very, very, hot! Today I had plans to do some last minute shopping, but with temperatures near 40 degrees today, I decided that staying indoors was a better option. I had planned to do this post tomorrow but it is too hot to try and have some sleep. Anyway, I created two cards tonight...last minute Christmas cards.

I love vintage cards and I really love the St Nicholas Collection by Kaisercraft. These two cards feature products from this range. My card is  6" in size. I distressed and inked the edges to create an aged look. The flourishes were also inked using distress ink to continue this look. A bow and some flowers complete this card.

Supplies:

Kaisercraft Products: St Nicholas Collection Paper Pad, Mini Paper Bloom Fire Red

Other: SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock and Seam Binding, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles. Long Classic Rectangles and Flourish Trim,  Distress Ink Antique Linen

Peace, Love and Joy


My second card features an image from the collectables in the collection. Again, some layers with inked edges. some lace and of course flowers!

Supplies:

Kaisercraft Products: St Nicholas Paper Pad, Paper Blooms and Mini Paper Blooms Fire Red, Pearls Latte

Other: Spellbinders Opulent Ovals, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Lace, SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is hot up here in Qld too.. love your cards, so pretty.. Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful christmas cards, have a Happy New Year, cheers X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely these are, Cathy! A very happy and healthy 2014 to you! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...