Friday 7 February 2014

A True Friend

Hello everyone! Things have been a bit quiet here on the blog front. School's back and I've hit the ground running. New operating systems, new curriculums, new class and new procedures....beginning of year functions...meetings....busy!! I have been crafting when I can and I will have more to share soon. Meanwhile, after a LONG week, tonight was my craft night and I decided to make a card. My card follows the February Mood Board from Maja Designs and a sketch from Deconstructed Sketches.






Supplies:

Paper: Maja Designs Ska vi ta en Fika, SU! Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake

Ink: Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Old Paper, Versafine Vintage Sepia

Stamp: Kaisercraft Friendship Sentiments

Other: Spellbinders Stately Circles, Standard Circles Small and Timeless Rectangles, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, Prima Lilliput Roses Iris, Mini Roses and Petal Pins Pearl, Lace, Ribbon, Distrezz It All.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous. I love lace and those papers are in my stash now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cathy, I hope you will have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...