Sunday 1 February 2015

Card and Gift Box Set ~ The Butterfly Collection ~ Meg's Garden~

Hello friends !! Today I am sharing a card and gift box set with that I created using papers from the stunning Butterfly Collection from Meg's Garden. When I saw this collection, my heart skipped a few beats as I simply love butterflies! I love the rustic feel of this collection and of course the butterflies and the ephemera that is available.


For the design of my card, I picked up a blue/green hue from the paper and used it as my embellishment colour. I also used some Spellbinder's dies to create some borders to add an elegant touch to my card.

The box was decorated in a similar way to the card. I used a 4 x 12" strip to decorate the entire box. I also used similar flowers as well as fussy cut a butterfly to add dimension. I used some left over cardstock and Spellbinders Venetian Motifs die to create the corner piece on the four edges of the base of the box.


Meg's Garden Products


Other: Distress ink Pine needles and Antique Linen, Cherry Blossoms, Prima Flowers Encore A and Artes Aquarius, White Lace, Spellbinders Venetian Motifs, Classic Scallop Edgeabilities and Curved Borders Two, Martha Stewart Flourish Lace Punch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

post signature






5 comments:

  1. these are so pretty and perfect , love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is so pretty! The butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy what a beautiful card and box I love the colour and the design of it. xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous! Loving that green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and box Cathy,I love how you have highlighted the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...