Sunday 12 March 2017

Easter Cards

Hello everyone! It was so lovely to finally see some sunshine this weekend after having such a wet and dreary week. It activated my creativity and I began making some cards for Easter. I have admired shaped cards for a long time and decided that I would make some.

I used two patterned papers from Lemoncraft and used my Spellbinders dies to create my shaped cards. I used lots of dimensional foam tape between my layers and distress ink to add definition between each layer.

I used Prima flowers and Green Tara roses to decorate as well as die cut leaves.


My second Easter card also uses papers from Lemoncraft. This collection is just so  beautiful!

I used some die cuts and added some bling with some liquid pearls.

Again, I have used flowers from Prima and Green Tara.

Supplies:

Paper: Lemoncraft House of Roses

Stamp:Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Ink: Distress ink Vintage Photo and Versafine Vintage Sepia

Dies: Elizabeth Craft Curvy Leaves, Memory Box Forget Me Not, Spellbinders Curved Border two and Grand Ovals

Flowers: Prima and Green Tara

Other: Liquid Pearls white opal and hemp

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Oh yes Easter is just around the corner again isnt it???!!! These cards are gorgeous, I love the curved contrast on the front and love the flowers and clusters... I hope you have a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...