Thursday 7 December 2017

Pop Up Christmas Card ~ Kaisercraft


Hello everyone! I am back with another Christmas card. I have decided to join in the December blog challenge over on the Kaisercraft blog where this month you are invited to create a Christmas card using any past paper collection from this year. Earlier this year, I purchase a Silhouette Cameo and decided that I would use it to make my card.

To change things up for a change, I have focused on the inside of my card. Usually I spend the majority of my time on the front, but I love interactive cards. I thought that the vintage feel of this collection and this pop up scene worked well together.

Supplies



Kaisercraft Products: Letters To Santa Collection - P2392 Pionsettia Garland|PP1028 Paper Pad |CT890 Collectables| Cardstock - CD135 Scarlet and CB155 Kraft | Pearls SB795 Red and SB796 Green| | Rhinestones RS447 - Champagne |T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam

Other:   Lori Whitlock Electronic Cut File

Thanks for stopping by!  




3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Both the outside and inside are created so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and love how the inside to so pretty too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...