Wednesday 10 January 2018

Two Tags ~ Kaisercraft

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a great week, despite the heat. Today I am sharing two tags here and on the Kaisercraft blog. The challenge was to feature the alphabet. In my first tag I used an embossing folder which is part of the Documented Collection.

For my second tag, I used some of the papers and also the coordinating designer template which is available as well.

Supplies:



Do What Makes You Happy Tag
Kaisercraft Products: PP1036 Documented Paper Pad |CT898 Collectables|CS319 Clear Stamps| Cardstock - CD651 Kraft and CD101 Coconut | Embossing Folder- EF281 Alpha |T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Hemp | Distress Ink | Size 8 Tag

Your Best Day Tag
Kaisercraft Products: PP1036 Documented Paper Pad |CT898 Collectables|CS319 Clear Stamps| Cardstock - CD651 Kraft and CD101 Coconut | Mini Designer Template- IT030 Typography |T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Hemp | Distress Ink | Size 8 Tag 

Thanks for stopping by!
 



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags, love how you have used the alphabet embellishments... and I hope you are surviving this heat... pretty hot where i am...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...