Wednesday 9 May 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a card that I have made using the beautiful Memory Lane Collection. I have also made some of my flowers on this card using Kaisercraft's art foam. Art foam is like foamiran and it makes beautiful delicate flowers.





Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Memory Lane Collection: P2525 Morning Frost | P2528 Mint Blush| Art Foam Sheets – SF901 White| Decorative Die – 3D Layered Dies Layered Peony, DD204 Sketched Heart, DD705 Swirl Flourish, DD907 Butterflies |Mini Clear Stamp – CS916 Occasions |Paper Bloom- F639 Fuchia | Mini Paper Bloom – F656 Fuchia| Cardstock CD114 Forest and CD141 Musk| Pearls – SB794 Snow |T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam

Other: Distress Ink | Versafine Ink| Flower| Ink Dauber

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty. I love the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cathy,I love your foam flowers and I love the sewing on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...