Monday 30 September 2019

Christmas Gifts

Hello everyone. I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a layout that I have created using Kaisercraft's Starry Night Collection. It has wonderful foil elements and deep blue papers which are a beautiful combination.

To compliment my photos and papers, I created some art foam flowers using some rich, deep colours, accented with gold stamens. I also took advantage of using the glitter cardstock and die cut some leaves as well.

To balance the sentiment of my layout, I selected a navy/gold poinsettia from the collectables and cut it half and used it as an embellishment beneath one of my photos. I always place the mounting foam  in the centre of my photo mats so that I can tuck in any embellishments.

I was really drawn to this sentiment which features on RADIANT along with other inspirational quotes and sentiments. I added a start from the collectables and used mounting foam to make it 'pop.'


PAPERS: Starry Night Collection – P2828 Radiant, P2825 Glowing, P2823 Magic, GC107 Golden Glitter Cardstock
KC PRODUCTS: CT970 Starry Night Collectables, Art Foam Sheets: SF916 Navy, SF902 Ivory and SF915 Swine, Decorative Dies: DD811 3D Layered Peony, SS493 Flora Leaves, DD484 Flora Pansy, IP756 Gold Ink Pad, SB712 Deep Yellow Rhinestones

OTHER: Stamens.

To purchase any of the products used, please stop by your local stockist or go online to the Kaisercraft store. 

Please stop by the Kaisercraft blog for full step by step instructions for this layout. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout.. I love the flowers you made too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...