Sunday 6 September 2020

Peace and Joy Card Tutorial

 

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. I was doing a bit of a hard drive clean up, and I came across some unedited card making footage. I have just finished editing and thought that I would share, thinking that some ladies may be starting to make their Christmas cards. 

Please note that this is NOT a current release, but you may be inspired to use this design for a current card OR you may still have this collection in your stash.



Here is a link to the original blog post.

Original Blog

https://cathymc-sewcreative.blogspot.com/2018/09/christmas-cards-kaisercraft.html


Have a great weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...