Sunday 27 November 2022

Felt Ornaments

 


Hello friends! It has certainly been a very long time since I have shared a craft project here on my blog. I have taken a break from scrapbooking, and have been doing other crafty things such as crochet, quilting , cross stitch and a bit of sewing. Being on a design team and constantly sharing projects was very time demanding and so I decided to take a step back and just create when I felt like it!

Here are some felt ornaments that I have made which I plan to give away as gifts very soon. They are quick and easy to make.

Supplies:

Memory Box Plush Gift Ornament die and Memory Box Plush Poinsettia dies, felt from my stash.


Have a great week!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...