Friday 2 December 2022

Joy~Christmas Cards

 


Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I have made some Christmas cards using a Spellbinders die plus some Kaisercraft supplies. I played around with some embossing folders and a paper collection to create four Christmas cards. One design and four cards! These were fun to make and will be given away very soon.


 




Supplies:

Kaisercraft Supplies: Card Pack C6 White CD511 | Letters to Santa Paper Pad | Cardstock Forest CD 114 and Ruby CD 325 | Embossing Folders Striped EF 297, Scales EF 297, Holly EF273 and Waffle EF 275| Rhinestones SB2711 and Orange SB710

Spellbinders Joy die S4 1012

Gold Metallic cardstock from my stash


Thanks for stopping by!


 


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...