Wednesday 11 July 2012

Exciting News....



Hi everyone! Today has just been the best day. The sun is out and it's not cold. While browsing the craft magazines at a local newsagency, I came across the Australian Scrapbooking Memories magazine. I am delighted to say that I am first time published! I have two projects in the magazine, a Beyond the Page project(p. 68) and a digi scrap layout (p. 32).

This year I have achieved two of my goals, to start a craft blog (tick) and to get published (tick). My next goal is to gain more experience and hopefully one day be on a design team for someone.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cathy, I'm so proud of you! Very inspiring xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Cathy! I too have only been published this year, and just apply for some design teams and see what happens... your scrapping is always really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cathy, great news and keep up the beautiful work. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cathy, you deserve to be published, because you do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...