Saturday 14 September 2013

Just For You


Hello everyone! Recently I have been unwell with severe headaches...but today I've felt the best for a little while, so to continue my recovery I created a card. Craft is a great therapy! My card follows the sketch from Cardabilities and also the latest challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. You are asked to create a card or project inspired by the photo and INCLUDE A CLOCK IMAGE!


I was tidying up some of my craft supplies and I came upon the paper pad which had lots of vintage images...perfect! I just selected my papers and went from there. The sketch made it easy.





Supplies:

Paper : Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless paper pad, Stampin' Up! very vanilla, black cardstock

Stamp: JustRite Just Because Set

Ink: Memento tuxedo black

Other: Cheery Lynn French Passtry doily, Spellbinders circles small, large and Ornamental rags one, cream lace, black rayon ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi.. not good to hear you have been getting headaches.. I hope they go away really soon and dont come back.. crafting is good therapy for anything I think! Your card looks really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your headaches! I hope that improves for you! Glad that you were able to create this gorgeous card, so pretty! Perfect take on the challenge...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do hope you're feeling better Cathy, headaches are nasty and really knock you around. Glad you found some creative time, your cards are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...