Monday 30 September 2013

Kaisercraft ~ Gingerbread Collection ~ Merry Christmas Card and Fabric Envelope


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing my projects that I have created using Kaisercraft's Gingerbread Collection. Kaisercraft have certainly outdone themselves with their beautiful Christmas Collections this year. My card has a vintage feel to it...subtle tones with the bling!

I added some glitter to the snowflake die cuts, which adds the right amount of shimmer! I also added some pearls to the larger die.

Supplies:


Kaisercraft Products: Gingerbread Paper Pad PP916, Kaisercard Weave Mocha CD110, Gingerbread Clear Stamps CS117, Pearls Pearl SB713, Mini Paper Blooms Fire Red F669

Other:


Spellbinders Labels Four, Gold Labels Four and 2013 Snowflake Pendant, Stampin’ Up! Pool Party ink, Very Vanilla Cardstock and Glitter Dazzling Diamonds, Martha Stewart branch punch, Sullivans holly punch, Hug Snug seam binding chalky white.

Fabric Envelope



 For my second project, I have made a fabric envelope. It's been a little while since I've done any sewing and this project is simple and quick to make. I followed some simple instructions which you can find here. I used a button hole on my projects, but you could use velcro as another option.

I used one of the clear stamps from the collection. I stamped it using VersaCraft ink. This ink is best used on fabric. Once you have stamped with it, you need to heat set it with a hot iron on both sides. I used some decorative stitches on my machine to create my stitched border.




Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Gingerbread Clear Stamps CS117

Other: VersaCraft Black fabric ink, Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia, Felt, Christmas Fat Quarter, Callico, Burlap, Scallop Pinking Shears, Sewing Machine, Button

To see what the other designers have created, be sure to visit the Kaisercraft blog  for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
 


post signature

 




3 comments:

  1. Yes Kaiser has been bringing our some amazing paper ranges.. this one looks nice too.. Love your card and your envelope looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Cathy! I love your elegant card and that fabric envelope is so creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are fantastic! I love your card and the fabric envelope is pure genius! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...