Monday 2 September 2013

Kaisercraft ~ St Nicholas Collection ~


Treasure These Memories Layout


Hello everyone. Today I am sharing with you a card and a layout that I have created using Kaisercraft's St Nicholas Collection. I love vintage Christmas Collections and so I was inspired to create (even though Christmas is a little way away). I stock pile Christmas decorations in the sales as I love Christmas trimmings, decorations...anything Christmas! I used some pieces from some Christmas decorations in my vine, I just cut off the bits that I needed and filled in the rest with Kaisercraft flowers etc.

The children in my layout are my my dear friends. Their expressions capture the excitement that Christmas brings to young children. I just love it!

Supplies:


Kaisercraft Products: St Nicholas Collection: Santa Claus P1283, Kris Kringle P1285, Mr Claus P1289, Mini Clear Stamps Treasure These Memories CS937, Paper Bloom Cranberry F638, Flourish Pack Holly Flourish FL464, Kaisercolour Red KC009, Kaisercolour Heritage Green KC030, Paint Brush Set T301, Pearl Strip Chocolate PL504, Pearl Flourishes Classic Chocolate PL513

Other: Seam Binding, Ribbon, Glitter, Lace, Leaves, Berries, Dies, Cardstock, White Pen, Scallop Scissors, Sewing Machine, Thread.


Seasons Greetings Card


My second project is a card that I created. There are a number of beautiful vintage images in the collection. I liked the look of this Santa and I love the little girl as well. I used some dies to frame the image, like a wreath and then embellished. I did a variety of stitches using my sewing machine to add some interest and also some more of the vintage look that I love.

Supplies: 

Kaisercraft Products: St Nicholas Collection : Mr Claus P1289, Santa Claus P1283, Babbo Natale P1290, Grandfather Frost, P1284, Weave Cardstock Mocha CD110, Paper Bloom Fire Red F664, Mini Paper Bloom Fire Red F669, Pearls Latte SB715

Other: Martha Stewart Punch, Branch Punch, Seam Binding, Dies, Lace, Sewing Machine, Thread, Cardstock



Click here to go to the Kaisercraft blog to see what the other designers have created using this gorgeous paper collection.




Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh another Christmas range of papers!!! Your layout and card look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations with the new Christmas papers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...