Saturday 21 September 2013

Merry Christmas



Hello everyone. I hope that you weekend is a good one! Today I am sharing a LO for the Saturday Sketch at the Kaisercraft blog. The sketch is below:

The LO that I have created is a departure from my usual style. I had a go at using patterns that are bright. To help myself I played with papers from the collection that I thought I could use. I added a small border to help separate the patterns.

I also used glitter as my texture. I have some glitter papers and I used them in my ornaments.






Click here to go to the Kaisercraft blog where you can see information about the Saturday Sketch Challenge. I hope you'll have a go!

Supplies:




Kaisercraft Products: Santa’s List Collection – Plum Pudding P1305, Bon Bon P1302, Mistletoe P1308, Santa’s List Collectables CT769, Kaisercard Weave Scarlett CD135
 

Other: Stampin’ Up! whisper white cardstock, Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch, Memory Box frostyville border, Emma ornament, drop ornament and crisp bows, Spellbinders 2011 heirloom ornaments and 2013 snowflake pendant, American Crafts 6” glitter paper pad
 
Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. The glittered ornaments are DELIGHTFUL... what a GORGEOUS layout Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful take on the sketch Cathy, your glittery additions look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! I really love how you interpreted the sketch and made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great sketch and I love your layout, those baubles look wonderful.. and love the punched edge up top of your layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...