Thursday 9 January 2014

Kaisercraft ~ Art Of Life ~


Hell everyone. Today I am sharing some projects with you that use products from Kaisercraft's Art Of Life Collection. This collection has a real nostalgic/vintage feel and i wanted my card to have an elegant feel. To achieve this I selected a Spellbinders die and created a hinged filigree base and embellished from there.

I had a black pearl frame that is designed to compliment Spellbinders dies....it works beautifully to frame my sentiment.





Supplies:




Kaisercraft Products: Art Of Life Paper Pad PP926, Art Of Life Clear Stamps CS146

Other: Black and Cream Cardstock, Spellbinders Timeless rectangles, Classic Ovals Small and Fancy Tags Three, Sullivans Bling Frame Black, Vunbtage Button, Becca's Peg Bow Maker, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Versafine Onyx Black, Fiskars Corner Rounder Punch.




post signature

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, the black is so dramatic.. love that paper range!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...