Monday 4 August 2014

The Shabby Tea Room GDT for August



Hello everyone! I am delighted to share some news with you. Debbie has invited me to be a GDT for the month of August at The Shabby Tea Room. The challenge for this week is

                     ‘Rainbows & Raindrops’ – You are asked to create a card/project inspired by the photo. 



Well, I find bright colours challenging so it took me a while to come up with a plan. I used some papers from a paper pad that I had and went from there. As the theme was raindrops, I embossed some white cardstock to incorporate this. The banners are rainbow coloured following the order from the photo. My punches and die cuts have some circular shapes which links to clouds.






Should you play along, remember to link back to The Shabby Tea Room.

Supplies:

Stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps Florentine Frippery

Ink: Memento Rose Bud

Paper: SU! Whisper White, Crafters Choice Gelati Basics

Other: SU! Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Spellbinders standard circles large, Die-namics fishtail flags -stax and decorative doily duo, Poppy Stamps Lorelai Leaf, Hooked on Craft flowers, Martha Stewart Mini Daisy Punch, Mojo Monday Sketch

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card, love the rainbow banner and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...