Saturday 30 August 2014

Vintage Beauty


Hello everyone! Today I have decided to play along with Mojo Monday and create a tall and skinny card....a new for me! Here is the current sketch....

and the dimensions of my finished card are 3.5 x 5.5"

Here are some close ups...





Supplies:

Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics, Image from the internet, Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms Iceberg, Green Tara Roses and Spray, White Lace, Sizzix Sizzlits Little Leaves, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small and large, Floral Ovals and Romantic Rectangles.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous vintage card and love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the blue colors and the vintage image looks gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...