Sunday 28 August 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well! Today I am sharing a birthday card that I created. I decided to play along with two challenges this week to and combined them in this card.

I followed the Mojo Monday sketch below and also the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

I used the clothespin - birthday- and patterned paper combination. Here are some close ups..


Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors

Stamp: JustRite Hugs and Kisses Sentiments (circle frame) Large Elegant Sentiments

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Vintage Photo

Punches: Martha Stewart Rose leaf, Lace Heart Edge Punch

Dies: Spellbinders Labels One and Decorative Labels One, Standard Circles Small

Other: Kaisercraft Rhinestones Wine and Paper blooms fuschia, lace, clothespin, Green Tara flowers, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, hemp, Misti

Thanks for stopping by!






8 comments:

  1. So very pretty. I love the lace and gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love how it is matted on the darker pink, it makes all the embellies pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card - love the colours and the layers and the lace and the clothes peg and …...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous creation. Love all the pretty flowers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING!! I love those flowers, the colors and all that layering! Thanks for playing at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, I like the way you craft. Your blog design is looking great.
    Fantastic card design with all the roses and lace heart. I love the color scheme and papers very much.
    Kind regards Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...