Saturday 22 July 2017

Memories ~ Meg's Garden~

Hello everyone! I have another layout to share with you using this beautiful collectionfrom Meg's Garden called Lavande. It is just so beautiful to create with. I have another snapshot of my cousin's twin boys. They are seven months now. I am just amazed at the special connection they have.

To create my layout, I used the 12 x12 Lavande 07 and 11 papers. I inked the edges with Distress ink to vcreat an aged look. Using dimension foam tape adds dimension to the layers. I also cut of some of the 4 x 12 strips to make a tag and anything extra to the layout.

I had some ephemera left over from some of the other collections. It helped to add a vintage feel to the layout and to creat a focal point to the photo.
I also added some flowers and chipboard to my layout. I altered them either with white gesso or using Prima oil pastels.

When I created my background, I had some texture. I used a stencil and modelling paste plus two prima sprays. These are very subtle and you can see them if you look closely!

Supplies from Meg's Garden

Paper: Lavande Collection
Ephemera from Parisian Garden
Ephemera from White Flowers on Green
Flowers
Mesh Ribbon


Other:
Finnabair stencil dots and stripes, Color blooms iris and pressed metal, Distress ink ground espresso, Prima oil pastels, Tim Holtz tag collection, Martha Stewart rose leaf punch, Scrapmatts CB4060 Ornate Frames 17, Butterflies 02 CB4009, Assorted Words 03 CB4050, Prima stamp Read to Me, Wild Orchid Crafts green sweetheart blossom

Thanks for stopping by!









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and adorable photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! Love all the details and background! The picture of the twins is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...