Wednesday 13 September 2017

Christmas Lantern Card

Hello everyone! I have a Christmas card to share with you...it will be here before you know it! Kaisercraft have released some stunning Christmas collections and I have enjoyed creating with them. Today my card features a lantern scene die which is being released.

To create the lantern, I die it onto manilla card and used distress paints to alter it. I then used clear vellum to create the windows and then adhered it to my mat. I die cut the candle onto gold foil paper and glued it onto the front.

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: PP1028 Letters to Santa Paper Pad | Kaisercard CD114 Forest, CD109 Chocolate and CD135 Scarlet | DD801 Lantern Scene Decorative Die| SB795 Red Pearls | T302 Mounting Foam
Other: lace, foil paper, hemp, machine stitching, fake snow, distress paint

Thanks so much for stopping by!


 



3 comments:

  1. Great card,i love your creations,and this doesn't disappoint...wish I had more time in my day to look more often...I think its called old age

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, the days are flying by!! This card is so pretty, love the lantern and the flowers too.. I really am pretty slack with my cards this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...