Wednesday 20 June 2018

Bookmarks

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful week. Over on the Kaisercraft blog, the DT are sharing some ideas for some bookmarks using the Anthology Collection. As I am a big reader I was absolutely thrilled to be able to participate in this post.

I used acetate so that the collectable ephemera piece would not be damaged....

I also made a second bookmark using the Full Bloom collection. This was super easy and only used two sheets of paper.

.......one of my favourite books of all time!


Today’s Story
Kaisercraft Products: Anthology Collection: PP1045 | CT938 Collectables | Cardstock – CD61 Kraft |Decorative Die – DD555 Round Fancy Frame |T321 Craft Glue
Other: Sewing Machine| Acetate Seam Binding| Size 8 Tag

Corner Bookmark
Kaisercraft Products: Full Bloom Collection: PP1046 Paper Pad|T321 Craft Glue

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 






2 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely, I love the corner one, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your beautiful bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...