Tuesday 14 August 2018

Sparkle ~ Shaker Cards

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing another of my Christmas projects, featuring products from Kaisercraft's Sparkle Collection. I created a shaker card as I felt that the collections was so 'sparkly' that it needed even more sparkle!

Over on the blog, you can download the step by step instructions as well as view the instructional video of how to create my card.

Meanwhile, here are some close ups....

 Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello Cathy !
    I'm writting an article for the winter wishes issue of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is "totally white cards"...
    I wish to show your cards (seen here : http://cathymc-sewcreative.blogspot.com/2012/09/bird-cage-card.html) within this article.
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your creation ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper very soon).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Have just emailed you a response. Have a good day!

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous card Cathy,love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...