Monday 28 October 2019

Do What You Love

 

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a layout that I have created using a fun floral collection by Kaisercraft called Crafternoon. It's a collection that connects to crafters and creaters who love to make things. We get so busy in our everyday activities, that sometimes we need to find time for ourselves, to do the things we we love.

I took the opportunity to create some artfoam flowers to compliment the background paper of my layout. I used two sizes of flowers to add interest. I used a coordinating Kaisercraft ink pad to ink the centre of my smaller flower to connect my flowers.

I used the doilies and measuring tapes to connect sewing to my layout. Not only is it a pretty addition to a 'girly' layout, but it is one of the crafts that I do enjoy doing when I have some spare time. It was the predominant craft that I did before papercraft became my main craft.

This sentiment from the collectables just sums everything up....just do what you love. Create something for you! Find the time and and create even it's for five minutes.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies from this collection, visit your local stockist or go online to the Kaisercraft store.

To view the full instructions for this layout, visit the Kaisercraft blog.

Supplies:

PAPERS: CRAFTERNOON Collection: P2840 Crochet, P2816 Minty, P2843 Measured, P2841 Backstitch

KC PRODUCTS: CT972 Crafternoon Collectables, Decorative Dies: DD484 DIY Flora Pansy, DD811 3D layered Peony, Art Foam: SF920 Sage, SF905 Apricot, SF902 Ivory, IP737 Ink Pad Burnt, Orange, SB794 Pearls Snow

OTHER: Paper Doilies
 


Thanks so much for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...