Friday 3 April 2020

Happiness Blooms

Hello everyone. I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing with a layout which features the gorgeous papers and products from the Amethyst Collection by Kaisercraft.

I was inspired by the pretty florals in this collection. I also wanted to have distressed/vintage look to my overall layout. I loved this photo! Sometimes you don't have to have people in your images in order to create, the flowers in the basket were perfect for the look I was going for.

To create the distressed/vintage look, I distressed the edges of my papers as well as randomly ripped papers to adhere to my background. I added a doily plus I layered my blooms.

To view the full instructions please visit the Kaisercraft blog.


If you would like to purchase any of these products from the collection, please contact your local stockist or visit the Kaisercraft online store.

Stay safe and well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...