Sunday 13 May 2012

Your Smile Prima "BAP May"

Hi everyone. I haven't completed a LO for a while and decided that it was time. For this LO, I am following the Prima BAP sketch for May.

 I have some new craft products that I was dying to use. My first was a Spellbinders die. I created a frame and added a pendant, just to add a girly touch. 
To create the frame, first run the die template through your die cut machine using chipboard. This gives it some strength. Using the same die template, repeat this but using a piece of cardstock of your choice. Glue the two together. Add some jump rings and attach the pendant to your frame. I also added some drops of liquid pearls.





Supplies:

Paper: Prima Fairy Belle Aquarelle, Romantique 8" paper pad, DCWV pastel

Ink: Distress Ink Tattered Rose

Other: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Butterflies and Antique frame and accents, Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish, Prima flowers Arcadian collection Rosy and Perle Bebe Fairy Belle, Hooked on Craft flowers, Prima alphabet stickers, Martha Stewart punch swirling lace, liquid pearls bisque, paper doily, lace, jump rings, pendant.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. HI.. this looks gorgeous.. the doilleys and flowers and butterflies add such a feminine touch to an already pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...