Friday 13 July 2012

Thanks To You


Hello again. I have another card to share with you which follows the latest sketch from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

For this sketch, I die cut two Spellbinders Fleur de Lis squares to create a rectangular frame. I then attached them together and set my lace on top. I die cut the centre portion of the frame with a square nestability die as I wanted to reveal the background paper. It was a little difficult to see some of the frame so I added some pearls. For something a bit different, I fussy cut some flowers from the left over paper. It's been a while since I created a card that wasn't bulky from the embellishments!



Supplies:

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Vintage Labels 10 and Fancy Phrases
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Rose Coral

Paper: Nitwit Collection Thimbles 'n' Threads

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis squares, classic sqaures small, labels ten, Spellbinders Shapeabilities fancy tags two, Kaisercraft pearls, lace.


Thanks for all the kind comments you leave. I truly enjoy reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Really lovely card! I love what you've done with the dies...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the square fleur nestie! Love the labels 10 and the horizontal label on top with sentiment! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is gorgeous....so glad you played along with us at WM!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy this is shabby chic perfection! I love it!!! Sigh! Thank you for playing with us at WMSC this week. I hope to see you again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI..This is really beautiful Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy! Such a romantic card!! Love the soft pastels and the pretty pearls! So pretty - this will be cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely with those soft colors! Beautiful card! Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card - so feminine and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! This is WONDERFUL - LOVE the vintage look and your beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card.Thanks for joining us at WMSC

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and elegant a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...