Thursday 15 August 2013

Kaisercraft Take Note Collection ~ Double Zig Zag Card ~


Hello again. Today I am sharing a card that I have created using papers from Kaisercraft's Take Note Collection. To create this card I followed a tutorial which can be found here. In deciding upon the overall look of my card, I selected a light and dark pattern paper to compliment each other and to add some interest.





I really enjoyed making this card and I hope that you'll give it a try.

Supplies:




Kaisercraft Products: Take Note Collection – Document P1273, Journal P1281, Report P1277, Memories P1280, Kaisercard Weave Fuzzy Peach CD131, Mini Paper Blooms Coral F667, Mini paper Blooms Honey F645, Paper Bloom Coral F662, Pearl Strip Latte PL505.

Other: Stampin' Up! punch, Memory Box elegant scrollwork and whimsical flourish, Martha Stewart rose leaf punch, Distress ink walnut stain, Cheery Lynn small exotic butterfly w'angel wings.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Cathy this is such a stunning card, so many gorgeous details, and ever so pretty!!! Love how you used the Kaisercraft products...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, I love how the papers contrast but compliment the design of the card.. this looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant! Thanks for posting the instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have a newsletter please?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...