Sunday 18 August 2013

Maja Designs Card

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing a card with you that follows the latest sketch from Mojo Monday.

I really liked the sketch and thought that I would play along!
For the centre of my card, I used a doily and a stamped border stamp. I applied foam tape to add some dimension. I added some lace the join the two patterned papers and also to add a vintage touch. using some scraps, I used this to create the banner. Some flowers, leaves and a butterfly complete my card.





Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Ska vi ta en Frika, Ctampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Kaisercard weave Mocha

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Florentine Frippery

Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Memento Grape Jelly

Other: Spellbinders Labels Twenty Four and Les Papillions Two, Doily, Lace, Green Tara Heir pack, Dusty Attic leaves, Hooked on Craft flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...