Saturday 3 September 2016

Travel Mini Album

Hello everyone! I went on long service leave a few weeks ago and went overseas with a friend of mine. I traveled to places that I have always wanted to go to and feel blessed that I had the opportunity to do so. While on my trip, the break from everyday life, helped me recharge and find some creativity that I had lost this year. I decided to make a mini album for some of my photos and finally I can share this with you. I have a video walk through below that I can share with you as well.

It is the largest album that I have so far. I followed a tutorial by Shellie Geigle. You can see the tutorial by clicking here.

Here are some photos to get you started....





Here is a video walk through of the album. It is highly interactive and it can really only be captured on video.









Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Now Boarding Collection, Paper pad, Collectables, Sticker Sheets and Clear Stamps

Ink: Distress Ink Vintage Photo,

Stamps: Kaisercraft Journal Boxes Clear Stamps

Punches: Martha Stewart Flourish Lace and Embroidery, Fiskars 1 inch punch, We R Memory Keepers Crop-o-dile deco punch corner chomper and Crop-o-dile, Stampin' Up! Tag Punchesw small and large,

Dies: Spellbinders Curved Borders Two,  A2 scalloped borders one, Die-namics pierced traditional tag stax and postage stamp stax, Tim Holtz Tag Collection

Other: Tim Holtz Quote bands, Tim Holtz adornment souvenir, Tim Holtz mini corners, Rubtex lobster clasp swivel 30mm, Basic Grey small magnetic discs, Stampin' Up! crumb cake seam binding, hemp burlap, 1/8" eyelets, Paper Clips, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, Hug Snug seam binding tile blue, We R Memory Keepers wide eyelets cool metal 3/16"

Thanks so much for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. A beautifully detailed Album,I did look at your travels on FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your album is amazing, I love each page, all the pickets and tags.. I am sure it will be as much a keepsake as the memories in it.. a beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...