Saturday 17 September 2016

Baby Blanket

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Thank you for your words of kindness in your comments from my last project. It certainly was greatly appreciated. Today I share a project that brings joy. I have a dear friend who will be a grandparent for the first time in a few months. I decided to do some crocheting and have been working on this blanket for a little while.

It is 66cm x 45cm (approx 18" x 26"). I used nine different coloured 8ply yarns. The blanket was completed using double crochet (US single crochet). 

The border was also completed using double crochet using two yarns that were used in the blanket.
I like bright and I wanted it to be as uni-sex as possible. I plan to make a toy to go with the blanket in the school holidays when I have a bit of time.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this blanket is so beautiful.. I love the colors and I just wish I could put my hand through the computer and feel how soft it must be!! I can imagine a snuggy little bub lying under it.. with the toy beside them too.. a beautiful gift..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...