Thursday 22 June 2017

Everyday Card ~ Kaisercraft

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a card that I made which was just for fun. Lately, I have been working with a lot of purple papers, so I decided to pull out aan older Kasiercraft paper collection from my stash to create with. I have friends who love purple, and decided that it would be handy to have an everyday card on hand for them.
To create my card, I pulled out the coordinating flowers and collectables to create my design.
The doily is a Kaisercraft die. The white flowers are Kaisercraft blooms. I pulled out the centres and added some Kaisercraft sparklets. I love how they turned out and it really makes the most of what you have!

It's really great to create with treasures from your stash....I have paper to the wazoos! (is that a word...LOL) and I know that it has a purpose and I always use it somehow.

Supplies:

Kaisercraft Products:  Violet Crush paperpad and collectables, Paper blooms coconut and grape, mini paper blooms coconut and amethyst, Sparklets crystal, Decorative dies doily.

Other: white lace

Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, I love purple.. that is a lovely die doiley too.. and lets just say I have a few papers too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...