Tuesday 14 November 2017

Summer Splash Collection ~ Kaisercraft

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. I have been so incredibly busy. Tonight I have taken the night off school work as I have been busy writing my school reports for the last six weeks. I have made my first deadline and so I ma having a little rest before the proofreading begins. I am sharing two cards that I have made using Kaisercraft's Summer Splash Collection.




Both of these cards feature in the Kaisercraft November Magazine. All of the instructions plus all of the supplies are listed.






Thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. I am sure you are looking forward to getting all those reports done!! These two cards look fantastic! very summery and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...