Saturday 17 March 2018

Altenew Beautiful Day Cards

Hello everyone! I hope that all is well. Today I am sharing two cards that have made using the same stamp set. I have used the Altenew Beautiful Day stamps and coordinating dies to create my cards. I am a huge fan of the Altenew stamps. They have such beautiful stamp layering sets that are elegant and versatile to create cards with. These sets along with the inks are available from Meg's Garden.

For my first card, I stamped my card onto watercolour paper and heat set it with gold embossing powder. I used a combination of distress markers and Tombow markers to colour the stamps in.

For my second card, I used the Altenew ink to stamp the images, and the coordinating dies to cut them out. I used the following inks for the flower: pink diamond, pinkalicious, rubellite and razzleberry. For the leaves I used frayed leaf, forest glades and evergreen.

I used foam tape between my layers to add dimension.

Meg's Garden Supplies:

Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp and Die
Altenew Inks
Shabby Chic Backgrounds

Other: Spellbinders 5 x 7 heirloom legacy, Strathmore watercolour waterpaper, Spellbinders M- Bossabilities Dainty Dots, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, Kaisercraft Gold Printed Tape, Tim Holtz Watercolour Brush, Zing Gold Embossing Powder, Tombow marker 158 and 603, Distress Markers forest moss, dusty concord, aged mahogany, spiced marmalade, diamond stickles

Thanks so much for stopping by!











2 comments:

  1. These cards look so pretty, that is a wonderful flower stamp..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...