Tuesday 17 April 2018

XOXO ~ Fleur Collection

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be on school holidays. I cannot believe how exhausted I feel from term one, my mind and body both need a rest before I get back into full speed ahead with term two plus my other crafting commitments. As I take the time to catch up on sleep and see my friends and family etc I am going to share over the next few days some of my other projects that I have completed using Kaisercraft's releases this month.

One collection is called Fleur. It's bright and colourful and very versatile.



My layout that I am sharing was at Creativation and it is also in this months magazine. If you would like to create this layout, click this link to see this months magazine or go to the project page and view the direct access of the layout from there.

Supplies:


PAPERS: FLEUR Collection – P2514 Hello (Reverse) and P251 Kindness
KC PRODUCTS: CT935 Collectables, DD518 Decorative Die- Nesting Tags, IT465 Vines 6x6 Designer Template, KC001 White Paint, T321 Craft Glue, T302 Mounting Foam,
OTHER: White Modelling Paste, Hole Punch, Paintbrush and Hemp.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
 



1 comment:

  1. Well our school term has gone back this week.... I hope you have a good break! Your layout is lovely, the pink roses really pop on your page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...