Thursday 3 January 2019

Hello ~ Meg's Garden

Hello everyone! Best wishes to you and yours for the holiday season. It has been a while since I have created a project for Meg's Garden and I felt my sentiment of 'hello' was fitting. Today I am using papers from the Spring Flowers Collection. There are soft pastel tones, vintage ephemera and lovely delicate images to create shabby chic projects.

To add dimension to my layers, I have used lots of foam tape! I used a large die from Poppy Stamps called Big Hello. I liked the thin script so you can see the beautiful papers beneath.
I  added some Nuvo Glitter Accents to add a bit of sparkle in random places including on the flowers.
I layered an older border Spellbinders Parisian accents die from my stash to compliment the lace. I also cut down a doily to frame one of the ephemera cards. These all add to the shabby chic feel of the card.

Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping!





3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...