Wednesday 20 February 2019

Heartfelt

Hello everyone! I hope you are well. Today I am sharing a card that I have made using papers and products from the Rosabella Collection by Kaisercraft.I kept the design basic so that this could be an all occasion card in my stash for when I need a go to card for an unexpected extra something!


I used some of the collectables along with the paper blooms to embellish my card to add to the vintage feel which I love. I used foam tape to add dimension to my layers as well.

Supplies:

Kaisercraft Papers: Rosabella Collection: P2687 Darling Flush, P2686 Sombre Botanic, P2693 Angelic, Cardstock CD180 Rose

KC Products: Rosabella Collection Collectables CT954, CD511 C6 Card Pack White, F654 Mini Paper Blooms Aubergine, F641 Dusty Pink Paper Blooms, Decorative Die DD339 Flutter Layered Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...