Wednesday 27 February 2019

Shabby Chic Explosion Box





Hello everyone! I hope that yo are having a wonderful week. Today I am sharing a project that I have created using  the French Roses Collection from Megs Garden.


 I decided to create an explosion box, as I wanted to feature the ephemera (cut and create elements of the collection), lace and also beautiful flowers that coordinate so beautifully with this collection.

The centrepiece of my project is the cake. It features lace, pearls and flowers from Megs Garden.
On all of my panels, I used a circular Marianne Design die as my base and built up from it. Here I added a clock ephemera element as my focal image and added some flowers and a butterfly.





 Adding a flourish and flowers adds a a softness to each page and an overall cohesion to the panels.

When selecting my images, I selected pairs...two florals and two non florals...for balance.

Supplies:

Megs Garden French Roses
Flowers
Lace
Bundle Pinks Shabby Chic

Other: Hero Arts Infinity Circle dies, Memory Box Amira Flourish, Botannical Stem and Whimsical Flourish, Marianne Design CR1201.


Thanks so much for stopping by!










1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...