Monday 9 September 2019

Shaker Fun at Christmas

Hello everyone! I hope that you having a great week. Today I am sharing two projects which have been inspired by one paper design. I was really drawn to the cottages/houses on the COMBI CHRISTMAS reverse paper which is part of the Peppermint Collection this month. I fussy cut some out and used them to create a card plus two shaker ornaments.

I created a snow globe, and used the cottages as part of the scene. I kept the design fairy simple, so that if someone wanted to make these in bulk, it would be manageable.



My second use of the cottages was using them to create shaker ornaments. I created my ornaments by combining Kaisercraft nested circle dies to create a large round shape in order to create a Christmas scene. I selected trees from the collectables and used white cardstock to create a snowy hillside.

I also stamped a sentiment on the back, so these could also be used a gift tag at Christmas time.


To make these shaker ornaments, watch the tutorial below.





If you would like to find more information about these projects, stop by the Kaisercraft blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Love your projects and now following on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyn! Appreciate your lovely feedback. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Really lovely Christmas creating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...